Monday, May 14, 2012

Muffins for Moms

On Thursday, May 10th, I went with Buddy to school to enjoy their annual event, Muffins for Moms.  
 When we arrived, we found Buddy's placemat and sat down.
 The placemat had a picture of him on it and was in the shape of a flower with two muffins on it, a little one for him, and a big one for me.  The kids helped make the muffins themselves earlier in the week.
 There was also a hand made gift and card waiting for me.
 He made and painted this little clay 'bowl'
and this little flower pot with a bee on it made from his fingerprints.
 After we were done with our muffins, we picked out and read a book.  By the time we were done reading, it was time for me to go.  I had a fun time spending part of the morning at school with Buddy celebrating Mother's Day a few days early!
 The next day, May 11th, I went to Sissy's school with her to enjoy some muffins with her.  She wanted to wear a pretty dress to school that day since it was special for me to go with her for Muffins for Mom!  We arrived at 8AM, and found a seat in the cafeteria after picking out our muffins.  
They also had a raffle for some nice prizes for the moms... gift cards to a Thai restaurant, to Costco, for a manicure/pedicure, and to a boutique.  Although, I was not one of the lucky winners, I sure did enjoy spending time and eating muffins with Sissy before school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment