Tuesday, May 15, 2012

All about Mom

On Mother's Day, I woke up to this beautiful card from the munchkins, along with a bowl of cereal, orange juice, coffee, and a banana.
 At church, Buddy made a Mother's Day card for me.  It was so pretty!

Ava decided to make a card for Grandma Jean, so we will give that to her when she comes in a few weeks.
 After church, we had lunch at Macaroni Grill.  It was delicious and very filling. Afterwards, we decided to walk around the shopping center, 


 Then, we stopped at 16 Handles for a frozen treat.  It was a beautiful, warm day to be out and about.
 The munchkins... these two are the reason I'm able to celebrate Mother's Day as a mom.  I love them both so much!  I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year.

 Jon also got me a new vacuum for the big day!  Something we needed for a little while.  I'm amazed at how much this new vacuum sucks up!
 Thanks for raising me and doing all you have done for me, Mom!  Happy Mother's Day!
And Jean, thanks for being Jon's mom and for raising such an amazing man!  I love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. You're such a wonderful mom, Julie, and your kids are awesome. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete