Friday, May 4, 2012

Dinner with Aunt Sandi and Aunt Sandy

After we spent the day at the zoo, my sister and I met up with our 2 Aunt Sandys.  (Our dad's 2 brothers each married a lady named Sandy.)  My Aunt Sandi, seated next to me, helps out with middle school aged tour groups that come to Washington DC.  She happened to be in town on one of her tours while my sister was here, so we all met up for dinner.  She thought it was ironic to have to come all the way to DC to see my sister, who lives five minutes down the road from her in Indiana.  But whatever works.  My other Aunt Sandy, seated next to my sister, joined her, along with their friend Marilyn who is taking this picture.
  It was a great evening of catching up and enjoying the stories they shared about the past few days in DC with their tour group and the sights they had seen.  We enjoyed spending a few hours of quality time with our two Aunt Sandys.

No comments:

Post a Comment