Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Great Reminder

This is what our family saw on our way back from the outlets a few days ago...
a beautiful rainbow! 
It reminded us that God always keeps His promises, specifically to Noah, not to ever send a flood that destroys all life again, and that He is good... all the time!  How thankful we are to have a God who keeps His Word.

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth... Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind.  Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life."  
Gen. 9:13-16

 I love that He still sends us this reminder in His creation every now and then!  

No comments:

Post a Comment