Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snow Day

On January 21st we experienced, I think, the only snow that fell (and stuck to the ground) this winter.  It also happened to be my birthday and the Saturday of the weekend that Jon was out of town on the annual Youth Group ski trip.  So, that meant the munchkins and I were left to shovel the driveway.
 The kids used the shovels they used at the beach this summer to 'help' me out.  It ended up not taking very long, as we only got about an inch or two of snow.
 The munchkins also had a fun time playing and...
 eating the snow.
I'm glad I decided to get a few pictures of the munchkins in the snow since it ended up being the only snow that fell this winter.
After we shoveled the driveway and played in the snow, we went inside where the kids thought it would be a good idea to take pictures of me wearing a birthday hat, since it was my birthday!  

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment