Thursday, April 19, 2012

Celebrating Christmas Part 2

On the day after Christmas, we headed almost 600 miles west to Indiana.  It was an uneventful road trip, which is always good.
Here's a picture while we were traveling in the car.  I really liked the sky in this shot! It was a beautiful day to travel!
 We arrived at Jean's in the evening and stayed with her for the week.
 Here they are with Grandma Jean.  They love each other so much!
The munchkins with Aunt Tracey
It snowed a little bit while we were in Indiana, just enough to cover the ground.
 For my parents' Christmas present, we had a big family picture taken of everyone since we were all in town.  This was my mom and dad's idea as they wanted to update the picture we had taken about 4 years earlier.
Here's our whole family as of December, 2011. (Minus little Lucy whom my younger sister's family is adopting from China very soon!)
 My parents with all their grandbabies.
 My older sister and her family.
 Here we are!
 My younger sister and her family.
 My brother and his family.
And here are the two people who started it all... my Mom and Dad!
My siblings and me
(I've noticed from this picture that I am the shortest in this bunch and my brother, the youngest, is the tallest.... hmmm!)
 My Dad gave each of the guys a jacket of their favorite sport's team.  They were really impressed and very happy with their gifts, as you can see!
 We headed back home on Jan. 1st. 
Once again, the munchkins did great traveling/sleeping in the car.
We enjoyed our visit with our families.  Our time with them always goes by way too fast, but we are always thankful for the opportunities we have to see them all!

1 comment: