Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Muffins for Moms

On May 5th, the Thursday before Mother's Day,  I went to the munchkins' preschool to celebrate their annual 'Muffins for Moms.'  With both of them in preschool this year, I had to divide my time between the two classes. The moms came in from 9-9:30 AM to enjoy some delicious muffins the preschoolers had made for this special day. 

Each preschooler also made a special gift for his/her mom.  Buddy made a magnet out of puzzle pieces and glitter, while Ava made me a little clay bowl to keep my rings in.  These gifts are very special to me.  I know the munchkins spent a lot of time and effort making them and I will certainly treasure them. 

I started my time in Buddy's class...
 then made my way to Sissy's classroom.  
I really enjoyed spending a few moments with each of them in their classrooms and not to mention the yummy muffins they made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment