Friday, October 29, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

... at least in my opinion!

I LOVE this time of year!  The trees are absolutely amazing, the air is becoming crisp and cool, and there are so many great things to do outside  (i.e. go to the pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin, play at the park, go on a hayride, etc,... )

 I think of Fall as God's last display of the beauty of His creation before the winter and cold weather come upon us, and beauty is an understatement!

This year I'm really trying to take it all in.  The best way I know how to do that is to capture the Fall splendor with photos... here goes!

   This photo was taken at Lake Needwood.  You may recall that Lake Needwood was the location for our recent family photo shoot.  Aren't these colors just breathtaking?
Pumpkins... 
Buddy with the pumpkin of his choosing at the pumpkin patch...
Our sweetheart... not sure which pumpkin to choose...
A few more photos at Lake Needwood...






And here are some pictures from Redland Park.  The munchkins and I visit this park on a regular basis once the weather warms up in the Spring until the last leaf has fallen in Autumn.  It's one of their favorite places to run and play!




I hope you are able to take a few moments this season and really marvel at God's creation.  It's such a gorgeous time of year!  

1 comment: