Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jon!  

We love you!  You are a wonderful husband and a super Daddy!  

For his special birthday dinner, he would like me to make our seasoned mexican beef tacos with rice and beans, chips and salsa, and his request for dessert is Sugar Cream Pie... his all time favorite!  I'll get right on that Jon!  :-)


These next two photos were taken by our friend, Naomi.  This first picture is his birthday gift!

He has a picture of himself with our first munchkin on his desk for work.  That photo was taken on Jon's first Father's Day, 2006!  Can we say outdated?!?  I think this picture will be a great replacement!


I tried to keep his birthday gift a surprise for him and... it worked!  He had no idea that Naomi had taken these photos of us and absolutely LOVED them when he saw them this morning!  


Thanks for making this happen, Naomi!  We LOVE these photos and will certainly treasure them!  You are such a talented photographer!  

So, Happy Birthday to the love of my life!  I hope to celebrate many more birthdays together in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment