Tuesday, October 26, 2010

8 Years Ago Today...


Jon and I got married at Grace Fellowship Church in New Haven, IN on a cold, wet, dreary Saturday,  October 26, 2002.  The dreary day did not dampen our excitement about getting married to each other, though!

God always knows what is best for us and I'm so glad He picked Jon to be my husband.  He is my perfect mate in so many ways.  I love him now more than I ever have and, Lord willing, I'm looking forward to spending many more years together with him and our family! 

I love you Jon!  
I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future together!


4 comments:

  1. Aw, you were such a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. What a beautiful couple -- inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You guys haven't changed at all in 8 years! You still look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy God put the two of you together too. Happy Anniversary!
    You both look beautiful by the way (today and 8 years ago)! :-)

    ReplyDelete